The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown Author (Doubleday First Edition edition, ISBN-13: 978-0385537858) Release date May 14, 2013, [Hardcover].
Dan Brown’s Inferno, released today, already a bestseller
Dan Brown, the author of The Da Vinci Code, is a master of literary intrigue, so perhaps it’s only fitting that the promotional campaign for his latest novel has unfolded like a giant conspiracy.
Brown’s books typically explore alternative religious histories, and The Da Vinci Code, which has sold more than 80 million copies worldwide, scandalized the Catholic Church by suggesting that Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a daughter.
His latest novel, which is being released on May 14, is entitled Inferno, and brings back Robert Langdon, the tweed-wearing “symbologist” responsible for deciphering the existential mysteries in three previous Brown novels: Angels & Demons (2000), The Da Vinci Code (2003) andThe Lost Symbol (2003).
In his latest adventure, Langdon travels to Florence, Italy, where he discovers previously unknown secrets about Dante’s Inferno, the epic 14th-century….continue reading here.
- Queues and reviews as new Dan Brown book ‘Inferno’ is launched (itv.com)
- Inferno: Bilge, but one hell of a page turner. Inspired by Dante, it’s the year’s most hyped novel. So what does A. N. Wilson think of Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown’s new epic? (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Dan Brown’s Inferno: first look at bestselling author’s new novel (telegraph.co.uk)
- Dan Brown’s Inferno review: Bilge, but one hell of a page turner (dailymail.co.uk)
- Dan Brown’s Inferno review: Bilge, but one hell of a page turner (thisismoney.co.uk)